Tuesday, November 24, 2020

I AM THANKFUL

 



I  AM  THANKFUL for:

 

*my Christian faith

*my husband who is loving & caring 

*my son, DIL, and grandchildren

*all my family

*my home

*my friends

*my church family

*my Valley Girls & Guys

*my health

*having all my basic needs met

*money in the bank

*my education

*my career as a teacher

*all the men & women who have fought to give me freedom

*my grandchildren accepting Christ as their Savior

*a warm bed to sleep in each night

*all those who have worked so hard to find a vaccine for COVID-19

*health workers, police, and firefighters

 

And so much more…..

 


Hope all of you have a very BLESSED Thanksgiving





8 comments:

  1. Many wonderful things to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to the above, and I hope and pray you and yours have a blessed and Happy and safe Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a great list, I am thankful too! Enjoy your day before Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving day! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Cheri! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still so much to be thankful for! Hope you had wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful list. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely.
    Belated Happy Thanksgiving wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!