Monday, April 5, 2010

House & Home

Just wanted to share some photos of our homeplace...
The grass is beginning to turn green again.


One thing I can grow is IVY!
The sign says "Come sit on my porch"...you're invited anytime.


A great place to spend a morning or afternoon with a cup of coffee and a good book!


The jasmine is blooming on the arbor.


My DH painted our old bench today and it looks like new!
It will be a great place to sit when the crepe myrtle in the back comes back to life with its beautiful pink blossoms.


"Mandy's Garden" needs some work but it's getting there.


Bunnies hide in many nooks and crannies.  The grandkids love to count them.


I love geraniums!


We love to sit on the deck and watch the geese on the pond behind the house.

As they say:  There's No Place Like Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!