Sunday, August 15, 2010

BLOGGER ENVY

I am getting somewhat frustrated with my blog!  I still haven't found in which direction I want to take it.  I do tend to be very hard on myself and so I'm hoping it's not as bad as I think it is!  I also have to admit that I'm suffering through a major bout of BLOGGER ENVY.  There are soooo many beautiful blogs out there written by beautiful women with soooo much talent.  They are true artisans and I often catch myself drooling over the amazing things they envision and then bring to fruition!  An artist of any kind I am NOT but I do enjoy the art of others.  Like these creations:

                                   
This beautiful pillow was handmade by the lovely Sissy at Sissy's Shabby Cottage.  Her work is
GORGEOUS!


These sweet little boxes are from Karen
at Some Days are Diamonds.  They could hold all sorts of little treasures.

And this mosaic table is the creation of Heidi
at Heart & Home.  I just love the colors!  She even shares how she did it.

Some of my blogger friends have such a unique way of writing their blogs...Dana at
The Stone Rabbit is one example.




Her special friend (seen here) shows up in lots of her photos.  Isn't he just the cutest?

And, of course, others share the most amazing photography skills....




This one is from Pat at Back Porch Musings.  She is so talented and has the ability to see the uniqueness of everyday objects through the lens of her camera.

             I must admit I'm turning green

But I'm not going to give up on myself or my blog...at least not yet!  As a former teacher I know that many of us are just
LATE  BLOOMERS!
I will continue to work hard and hope for the best.
In fact, I think I will give myself an
A for EFFORT!
In the meantime  I hope any of you who come to visit will be patient with my efforts.  Any suggestions, tips, or advice will be
graciously accepted and much appreciated.


PS:  It has taken me hours to write this!!!  I think something is happening with Blogger because my words keep disappearing on me.  Hopefully this is going to come through as written!
                                



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!