Well, I think the consensus is that NO, THERE IS NO WAY TO RECTIFY MY H-U-G-E MISTAKE (see last post). Thank you all, though, to those who have commented and either tried to help or at least said something to make me feel better!!!! I'm trying to think positively about this:
1. I could have deleted my whole blog--posts and all (but I didn't)
2. I have read and enjoyed all the comments each and every person has sent so although they are no longer here, they are certainly recorded on my heart (thanks so much)
3. I have learned a valuable lesson....don't mess with things I know nothing about
4. I have lots of blogger friends who really care about me....as well as some who have also made big blunders they were willing to share with me
5. If there is anything I really really want to save, I should back it up somehow.
OK....I'm going to put this behind me and just look forward to all your NEW comments that I will try hard not to delete ever again!!!!