Friday, September 3, 2021

I'VE FALLEN...FOR FALL!!!

 


Fall is my absolute favorite season...and after our long hot summers here in the South I’m always glad to see it come.  Even though it’s not “officially FALL”, I couldn’t wait a minute longer.  I’ve hit HOBBY LOBBY twice along with Dollar Tree and Dollar General (where I found very little).  Soooo...I thought I’d let my pictures do this post:)  Hope you like my style!


MY  TIERED  TRAY...I love decorating it for the seasons.


 


Got this cute mug from ETSY...love me some pumpkin spice!



                 I adore GNOMES...came from Hobby Lobby.



           All the dishes came from Wal-Mart a few years ago.

Placemats were a gift from a friend who was moving...they came from Dollar Tree (surprisingly very good quality).




 



I made the wreath with supplies from Hobby Lobby...just                      something simple (to go with my simple skills!)



The porch rocker is very old and belonged to my husband’s beloved grandmother.  Not in great shape any longer but so hard to get rid of something so old and that belonged to family.  Pillow from Wal-Mart last year; scarecrow from Hobby Lobby.



                           Scarecrow from Hobby Lobby.

              Do the sunflowers look tacky??  Tell the truth!!!


 

Can’t wait for the cooler FALL air so I can once again enjoy my front porch.




 


And one last little scarecrow...from Hobby Lobby couple years ago.  They still have lots of cute ones.


Soooo....do you decorate for FALL?  What's your favorite season?










18 comments:

  1. I do such a little decorating anymore. I have done soooo much over the years and I guess I've grown weary plus I love ALL of my everyday decor. I do put fall pillows on the front porch and a fall flag out back. That's about it and I'm happy and I guess that's all that matters. :o)) I will hang on to all my seasonal decor a while longer and if I don't use it in the next couple of years then I'll pass it along to someone who will get enjoyment out of it. Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoy decorating my tiered tray. That has energized my holiday decorating:)

      Delete
  2. I've never done seasonal decorating (only Christmas) but enjoy looking at what others do. Sure looks like fall at your house. Love your tiered center piece.
    I'm like Lea above and love all my everyday day decorations. I collect lots of things! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to be a big collector but not so much anymore. I guess we all go through stages of what we like/don't like:)

      Delete
  3. I love this post! I don't decorate but I love seeing what other people do. Fall is definitely my favorite season. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my tiered tray last year and have enjoyed it so much. It's fun finding "little" things to go on it.

      Delete
  4. You do fall right, Cheri! It all looks so sweet and it's a perfect way to welcome the season! I'm up north so I'm in no rush to say goodbye to summer...but Mother Nature has other plans!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am soooo ready to say good-bye to summer:) It gets sooooo hot here plus I love sweaters and boots!!! If I lived up north I'm sure I would enjoy summer a lot more.

      Delete
  5. FALL....I LOVE FALL> I love the fall colors and smells. I love the cool temps. Loving it all. Your decor looks great. I am hesitating. It requries a trip to the basement, back up with the bin and you know.....with my fall, the infection and my fibro, I am not so much wanting to do all that!! haha...LAZY. Sunflowers look just fine. Happy soon to be fall with great temps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to keep our decorations in the attic but what a chore to climb that dumb ladder and drag it all down....even worse putting back up! When hubby retired we finally had room in the outbuilding to move it all out there. Not great but definitely better (and safer) than the attic!!!

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decor is adorable! I also love Fall and especially Halloween. I'm just getting started with Fall Decor here. The sunflowers look perfect and I just love your porch! We don't have a front porch like yours but we do have a deck out back and soon it will scream Fall and then of course Halloween to make you scream! Ha! We've had some pretty cool evenings this past week..in the 40's even! But this time of year the temps will go up and down. The mosquitoes have been bad this year and I'm hoping the cooler temps will keep them away. I'm excited to finally have a fire in the fire pit once it really cools down for good. Have a nice Labor Day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for coming by Yaya! Hope you had a lovely labor day. I'd love to see your deck when you get it decorated.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving your fall girl. Oh I love the 3 tiered tray and that coffee mug! YES! I haven't made it past my kitchen/dining area in Fall decor yet! I keep all my goodies in my She-Shed and its so dang hot bouncing back and forth that It's about more than I can stand. It needs a good cleaning but gotta wait til it's cooler. Hugs and blessings to you. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mention SHE SHED? I am soooo envious!!!!! Would love to see a picture...maybe on your blog???? We southern gals do get some heat, don't we?

      Delete
  10. Beauty all around at your house! I will decorate soon for FALL, you inspire me to get up in the attic and bring down my FALL tubs:) I love the sunflowers! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa, I'm hoping that if I "visualize" FALL all around me, it will hurry it along:) Enjoy your decorating.

      Delete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!