Thursday, August 26, 2021

WHAT KIND OF TATER ARE YOU?

 This is an old one...but it never hurts to be reminded.


Some people never seem motivated to participate, but are content to watch others do.  They are called “Speck Taters.”



 

Some people never do anything to help, but are gifted at finding fault with the way others do things.  They’re called “Comment Taters.”

 


Some are always looking to cause problems and really get under your skin.  They are called “Ajjie Taters.”



 

There are those who are always saying they will, but somehow they never get around to doing.  We call them “Hezzie Taters.”



 

Some people put on a front and act like someone they really aren’t.  They’re called “Emma Taters.”

 


Then, there are those who walk what they talk.  They’re always prepared to stop what they’re doing to lend a hand to others and bring real sunshine into the lives of others.  You call them...............  

“SWEET TATERS.”

 


What kind of TATER are you?

16 comments:

  1. I would LIKE to think that I'm a Sweet Tater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to be a sweet tater but sometimes life gets crazy and I become a mashed tater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, as the two above, I want to think I am a sweet tater but, there are days.............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this!! So true!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice....haha I think I actually fall in the group of Sweet Taters....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel sure all my readers are sweet taters:) But I do have my days!!!

      Delete
    2. haha...>I also have my days where other taters would know not to piss me off cause I would fry them right up and they would become fried taters...haha

      Delete
  6. I'm sometimes a hezzie tater and occasionally a sweet tater but always a common tater, haaaaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure I got a little of all kinds in me...depends on the day:)

      Delete
  7. I believe I am a "SWEET TATER":) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to think I am sweet tater but I am sure at times I am not. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!