Saturday, May 16, 2020

Funny You Should "MASK"


Ladies, (sorry any gentlemen out there) do I have the latest thing for you!!!!! 


HERE  YOU  GO!!!



found on FB...don't know who to give credit to!

Just had to share this.  And being a Southern Girl I love the caption!!!  I don’t know about other areas, but in days gone by Southern women loved adored their Sunday hats.  Guess now it will be SUNDAY MASKS!    (BTW, check out  my post  on HATS!  I do love hats, but sadly look terrible in them!)

Soooo….which MASK is for you?  I think I will choose the BLACK one because black makes me look slimmer and this isolation body needs all the help it can get!!!   


I love the blue one but all those feathers would tickle my nose and I’d be sneezing at the preacher! 



Hope you and yours are well and safe.

12 comments:

  1. A good sense of humor will help get us through this! Since I wear masks all day in surgery I think I would not enjoy a Sunday one but love the Southern fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely do not see how you can wear a mask so much. I get so hot and feel I can't breathe after only a few minutes. Guess you get used to it in your profession. Please stay safe!

      Delete
  2. There are some really funny things on Facebook lately. They keep it light! I'd much rather laugh than watch the news for sure. Stay safe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both, Kim. So tired of all the negativity and also not knowing who or what to believe!!!

      Delete
  3. I look like that baby! I love the southern masks - but I don't think I would wear any! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I look and feel like that baby. Isolation and my eating patterns have done me in!!!!

      Delete
  4. Well, any of those masks would look more stylish than the ugly ones I have been wearing:) And the little baby certainly hits home, I am eating WAY too much during quarantine! Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theresa, when I saw that baby I knew that was my wake up call...that and the fact that I couldn't button my pants yesterday!!!! GOT TO STOP THIS MINDLESS EATING!!!

      Delete
  5. I would wear one of the masks that I have crocheted...but maybe I could stick a feather in it, in your honor! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks:) Your crochested ones sound awesome. So interesting and fun to see how everybody is coming up with different mask ides:)

      Delete
  6. At least you have kept your humor throughout this time! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis better to laugh, so you don't cry:) Believe me, I've done some of both in the past few weeks.

      Delete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!