Monday, March 18, 2019

Beautiful Bouncing Baby Bunnies


Once again I am behind in writing my blog….and reading the posts of others out there in BlogLand.  I have really missed it, but too much going on lately and nothing much to write about.  With Easter around the corner, I thought I would share some really cute & sweet pictures of precious bunnies that I have collected on Pinterest. 
Who ME?  You think I’m precious?  Awww…thanks!

I love bunnies…we even had a real one once upon a time, but that smart little fella figured out how to escape his cage over and over again.  Our daughter also loved rabbits & had a substantial collection (not the real kind).  We lost her in 1986 at the age of 9; and in her memory, over the years I have hidden small rabbit figures all over our large yard.  (They don’t look tacky because most are tucked away here and there, under this bush or behind that tree.)  Years ago we were faux-grandparents to a set of beautiful twins and they loved to toddle around the yard looking for all the bunnies.  Our own grandchildren came along and they did the same.  That has always warmed my heart.
                 God created…every living creature that moves…And God saw that it was good.

                                                                                                  --Genesis 1:21


So in honor of Mandy and in anticipation of Easter, I hope these make you smile😊

I can definitely see myself as the queen.

Does this hat make my tail look  big???

I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!

This diet is really getting to me…what I wouldn’t give for a carrot!

I get by with a little help from my friends😊

                   I  know we have our differences, but I really think we can make a go of it.

A flower in my ear and a little fluffing of my tail, and I’m ready for a night out.

Things would be pretty boring if everybody looked the same, don't you think?

Being cute & precious is such hard work…time for a nap!



Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.

               ---Anatole France







10 comments:

  1. Sooooo sweet 🐰. Have a beautiful day☀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bunnies and we had a pair growing up, too. So sweet...my kids keep sending me pictures of them on Pinterest. Clever hinting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bunny photos! My kids had a couple when they were little...they loved those things, but eventually a dog ripped their cage open and killed them...even though it was up high. Those little bunnies were so sweet. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!! Aren't they just the cutest things? I love bunnies- always have.
    I am so sorry that you lost a 9 year old daughter. My heart aches for you and I know that even though it was years ago that pain is always with you.
    I am sure those bunnies make you smile a bit and think about the little girl that loved them so. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this sweet comment. Yes, I still miss her every single day.

      Delete
  5. What is it about bunnies, I mean they are so precious. I always wanted one but that never happened. I did get a baby chick one time but it just wasn't as sweet as a bunny. I put a few faux bunnies out this week and I'm so enjoying them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet way to remember and pay tribute to your little girl. Those pics are adorable. I have to admire rabbits from afar as Jack is super allergic to them! Hope your week is going well! Spring is finally here...atleast the date but our weather isn't that Spring like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. São lindos e adoráveis.
    Já possuímos um, era uma graça.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had to translate this via google...but thank you:)

      Delete
  8. Hi Cheri, thank you for stopping over at the blog and leaving a mess. Nice to have you. Love bunnies but have never had one however I have a niece that raises some on her farm....haha with everything else! They are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!