Monday, February 22, 2010

MOPEY MONDAY

"Monday, Monday,so good to me"...or so goes the lyrics of the 60's song by The Mamas & the Papas.  Sadly, that's not how I'm feeling today!  My small town has seen more than it's share of sadness this winter, but I won't depress anyone with those details.  However, I do want to share that my friend SHANNON and her mother-in-law were involved in a terrible car crash this weekend in AL.  Although their injuries are not now life-threatening, they both suffered severe injuries and have had surgery.  Shannon teaches 2nd grade and just tickles me pink at times.  Please pray for her and her family and wish for a speedy recovery.  To Shannon....hurry and get well, girl.  And to my other friends and fellow educators who are also going through some difficult times, remember that God loves you and so do I!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!