Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHO AM I?



I've noticed that on some blogs the writer shares various labels telling who they are.  Thought I'd try that too.  So here goes!  I am:

child of God, daughter, wife, mother, mother-in-law,
grandmother,
sister, sister-in-law, niece, cousin, aunt,
friend, neighbor,
retired teacher, mentor,
southern belle (born & bred & plan to die in the South),
Valley Girl (a story for another post),
avid reader, chocolate lover, ice cream freak,
teddy bear collector,
housekeeper (no maid service), sometimes chef, laundress,
occasional gardener, scrapbooker,
bargain shopper (I'm cheap),
lover of flea markets & antique malls,
and now.....
BLOG  WRITER!
When I think about it I realize I'm rather
**UNIQUE**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!