Sunday, June 6, 2010

Around the Yard

Thanks to the gardening skills of my husband with a little help from me,  we have a yard we are proud of.  Here are just a few things around our place:

Remember this?  This is BEFORE....
This is AFTER!

These HONEYCOMB  BUTTERFLY  BUSHes were planted this year and they've grown like crazy!
This is a part of a small garden we call MANDY'S  GARDEN.
The hostas are doing well here even though they get lots of sun.
I love the little FAIRY reading her book.

My  HERB  pot is doing well.

Recently added this coleus pot.  My grandmother loved these and could grow them from just a leaf cutting.  I did NOT inherit her green thumb!
This cute little guy was bought several years ago after traveling
around the
North GA mountains.  He's a fountain that is so peaceful to listen to.
I love, love, love this little girl.  Isn't she sweet?
One of my many rabbits shares a little yard space with her.
This cute little bunny greets people at our back door.
It's gotten so hot in our neck of the woods that we don't spend as much time outside as we'd like.  But I do love to sit on my porch swing or out on the deck in the early morning or early evening and enjoy our little piece of God's creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!