Monday, May 10, 2021

I'M OBSESSED!!!!

 



with PINTEREST (also chocolate, shoes, etc., etc.).  At the moment I have 194 boards with 23,087 pins.  I know...ridiculous!!!!  If you don’t know about PINTEREST (you really should), here is a link to my boards:  CHERI'S PINTEREST

Before I learned about PINTEREST, I would scour magazines for inspirational pictures and articles or I’d print out ideas I found on the internet.  Although I “sort of” miss cutting & pasting (which brought back memories of my days in primary school), I found that PINTEREST is soooo much easier and quicker.

 


I “pin” everything from recipes to scripture art to crafts to makeup tips to....well, you get the picture!   PINTEREST definitely gives my “organizational skills” a warm & fuzzy feeling:)  I know I will never use all 23,087 ideas that I’ve saved...not unless I get really busy and live to be as old as Methuselah, but you never know when I might need one of those “pins”!!! 

 


I thought for this post I would share some of the things I’ve found as I surf through the internet (another thing I’m “almost” obsessed with). 

From my BAKING & FROSTING TIPS Board:

 


A Handy Chart

A Great Tip

 

From my BODACIOUS BEVERAGES Board:

25 Best Milkshakes in the World (who wouldn’t love this?)

Yummy Yummy I've Got Love in My Tummy

 

From my CLEANING TIPS Board:



Anything to Make Cleaning Easier!

From my GARDENING WITH CONTAINERS Board:



I Love Coleus

 

From my GIFTS GALORE Board:



From my HEALTH, WELLNESS, & WEIGHT LOSS Board:


From my HOME DECORATING DELIGHTS Board:


I Want a Coffee Bar

 

From my HOME DECORATING DIYS Board:

 


From my ORGANIZING MY STUFF Board:


I Loooovvvveee Organizing

 

I also have LOTS of HOLIDAY ideas and TONS of RECIPES.  So check them out.


And if you have never used PINTEREST, be forewarned...it can be FUN and ADDICTIVE:) 


PS:  Can anyone tell me why all of a sudden I am getting lots of SPAM comments????  It has never been a problem for me before.  VERY aggravating!!!



16 comments:

  1. I love learning new tips and tricks! Love the plastic basket organizing, looks great. Thanks for sharing, we all need new ideas. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one with the baking paste! I coul tdn't access the cleaning tips without dropping my ad blocker so didn't visit that one. Great ideas. I kind of burnt out on Pinterest. lol. It was a scroll hole for me.

    Spam comments come and go for me. I always just block them and after doing several the spam drops off again. Just crazy.

    Have a great Tuesday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to block...didn't think about that! Thanks for the tip:)

      Delete
  3. I check out pinterest once in a while and enjoy it!
    Every so often I get spam but just delete it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I had never gotten spam until recently and now I've gotten a bunch!!! Why do "these people" have to bother us other people??

      Delete
  4. I did Pinterest for about a year, several years ago. I had to give it up because I was spending an inordinate amount of time pinning and I concluded that it was a time-waster ... but I do love to look at others' boards and I will definitely check out yours! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to limit my time on Pinterest because I could stay there all day!!! I've got way more pins than I will ever use...but just in case:)

      Delete
  5. I love Pinterest too. Some talented folks out there for sure. I always think "I might need to save that one for ONE DAY". LOL! Most often the one day doesn't come cause I never get around to it. LOL! Thanks for sharing. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. However, I just followed you in case you post something I want to save. LOL!

      Delete
    2. I soooo know what you mean....so many PINS so little TIME:)

      Delete
  6. I'm a Pinterest fan, too. I've got more recipes than I could make even if I live to 120, but I love looking them up. Starting to think about apartment renovations. You know where I'll start looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for dropping by. Oh the recipes....I just can't help but pin them, then I never get around to making them. Good thing with my RECIPES FOR MY SWEET TOOTH board though!!! Yummy but definitely not calorie free:)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my goodness,that's a boatload of pins. I like Pinterest but obviously not as much as you. I can't believe you have time to pin that many. Yes, I've been getting a lot of spam comments, real stupid comments. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lea, I really don't spend that much time on Pinterest...I've been pinning for years so over time have accumulated quite a few pins:) I prefer to look at Pinterest and Youtube while hubby watches TV:)

      Delete

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!