Sunday, May 16, 2010

More About ME



Just in case anyone out there wants to know more about me....

Some of my FAVORITE things:
(other than the special people in my life)

reading good books
my little garden
genealogy
going "junquing" (better known as "junking")
rabbits (they remind me of a special someone)
crossword puzzles, black jelly beans, & blogging
ice cream (especially Rocky Road & homemade peach)
sitting in my porch swing (especially during a spring rain)
chocolate
"If there isn't any chocolate in Heaven, I'm NOT going!"
shoes, shoes, & more shoes (I'm an addict)

"If the shoe fits, buy it in every color!"

listening to soft music & dancing to fast
teddy bears (I collect them)

traveling to new places
teaching & mentoring
scrapbooking & making memories
a good cup of coffee on a winter morning

and...
all things cherry


Some things I do NOT like:

snooty, unfriendly people
spinach, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, & mustard greens
stress
wrinkles (in my face or my clothes)
ironing those wrinkles (in my clothes only)
"bad hair" days
spam (the kind on my e-mail & the kind in the can)
long meetings (especially with boring speakers)
going to the dentist
being too hot or too cold 
bad weather
trying to lose weight
allergies

Life is full of both good and bad, things we like and things we don't.  It sure is better though to think about those things I love and enjoy so I'm off to have a bowl of homemade peach ice cream....yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!