Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Goodies

Isn't this a cute kid? 

That's my grandson, just turned 7 this week.  Today I've been busy baking for both he and his daddy.  His daddy needed a cake for a bake sale so I made my mama's delicious Lemon Pound Cake recipe....the cake sold before I even got it there!
And the rest of the afternoon was spent making these:
                                              

Yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies!  I use the old original Nestle Toll House cookie recipe but tweak it a little.  I bake them on my baking stone from Pampered Chef and they always turn out delicious and crispy.  These were dolled up to look like this:                        As a retired teacher, I know how much teachers appreciate the little things students and parents do for them so these will be for the grandson's teacher and parapro.  Hope they like them as much as I've liked nibbling!          I also made these for daycare friends:


I love EASTER and hope all of you have a very happy one.  Celebrate the day remembering all your blessings and especially the greatest blessing of all...Jesus Christ who died on the cross so that we could have eternal life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!