Sunday, February 28, 2010

Writer's Block

I'm finding that the hardest thing about having your own blog is FINDING SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT!  Writer's Block has definitely set in.  It's been a quiet Sunday with hubby and I working in the yard a little after attending church and eating lunch at a local restaurant....chicken, fried okra, turnip greens, macaroni & cheese, and banana pudding (yummy)!  It was a beautiful sunny day with just a little chill in the air.  Hard to believe that just a couple of weeks ago there was snow everywhere.....definitely not a sight we see very often in south GA.  Our house (below) looked like a winter wonderland and the snowball fight with the grands was the most fun I've had in a while!  So....that takes care of all the small talk, now I'm back where I started from....with nothing to say that's worthwhile! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stop and "chat" with me...I love hearing what you have to say!